OPENTEXT BANNER

Computacenter looks positive

Written by Mark Evans
22/01/2018

European IT infrastructure services provider Computacenter has provided a postive update on trading.

Group revenue for the year has increased by £408 million or 12 per cent in constant currency, and by £548 million or 17 per cent on an as reported basis.

In the UK revenue increased by 9 per cent for the year, with services revenue increasing by 6 per cent and supply chain revenue increasing by 10 per cent. The company reports a particularly strong fourth quarter with overall revenue growth of 16 per cent in pre-audited accounting.

German revenue increased by 15 per cent for the year overall with services revenue increasing by 7 per cent and supply chain revenue increasing by 19 per cent. French revenue increased by 13 per cent for the year overall with services revenue increasing by 15 per cent and supply chain revenue increasing by 12 per cent. All figures in in constant currency.

This leaves the company with net funds of £191.2 million, an increase on last year of £44.6 million in constant currency.